Frequently Asked Question:
1. Where are you located?
Our shop is located at 1535 Paramount Parkway,Batavia,IL 60510. See Map above. Our business hours are Mon-Fri: 9-5
Saturday: By appointment only
2. Do you warranty your work?
With our "Lifetime Written Warranty" which is unheard of in the custom industry, we are sure you will be happy not only now but years to come.
3. Things are tight right now and I cannot afford acomplete paint job. Can I still get airbrushing done to my bike?
Absolutely! We can work with almost any budget so you can get the most for your dollar. We even offer 0% financing and accept most major credit cards.
4. What is your average turnaround time?
Typical turnaround time is 1-4 weeks depending on size of the job and detail. We use a calendar system that a deposit holds your spot on our calendar for work to begin on your project. I also have a first in, first out policy so your project is never rushed or put aside.
5. How much is a deposit and is everything in writing?
$100 holds your spot on our calendar and we require 20% of the estimated price to begin work. All deposits are credited to the estimate, although if you cancel your spot on the calendar, the $100 is non refundable. All work is in writing to protect you the customer.
6. I am not sure what I want,can you draw me something?
Sure. Lots of customers are unsure about what they want. You can always come and look at samples or suggest a theme to work with. We can always draw something up or use existing photos or reference material.
7. I live outside of Illinois,can I ship my parts to you?
Yes, pack them well and they will be returned in the same packaging as you sent them.
8. Do you just airbrush or can you paint the whole thing?
We can take care of the whole project from takedown, prep to paint, buff,and final assembly. You do not have to take the bike elsewhere to have your base or clearcoat done. We also offer audio upgrades, metal etching, and light kits as well.
9. If I take the tins off myself will that save me money?
Yes some, but Psychotic Air will not be responsible in case of scratching or damage
10. How do I take care of my paint job after I get it back from you, should I wax it?
Never wax fresh paint. Give it at least 3 months for all the solvents to gas out. If you do not your paint job will be ruined. Regular washes or a wipe down with a microfiber rag and wizards mist and shine is all you need. Your paint job will leave with a safe for fresh paint glaze which has already been applied by us.